1. We highly suggest a consult prior to a visit. Either a scheduled in person visit, a phone call or an email will help your aesthetician better prepare for your service. This is especially important if visiting for a skin care concern.
2. Please make sure to print out and complete our client consent and the consultation forms. If you are unable to do so, please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment to do this.
3. If you wear contacts, please wear glasses for your appointment or be prepared to take contacts out prior to your appointment.
4. Please leave your jewelry at home or be prepared to remove jewelry prior to any service.
5. If you have questions or you feel for any reason you shouldn't receive services, please call with your questions and/or concerns.
6. If you are running late, please call us as soon as you know you won't make your scheduled appointment time. We may be able to accommodate an abbreviated service or we may ask you to reschedule. We know your time is valuable and we want to make sure that you receive the best service to meet your needs. We also want the next client to have that same opportunity.